Katana UVC Light Wand
A battery-powered LED UVC light wand specifically designed for direct exposure to contamination. Ideal for hospitals, biomedical, indoor agriculture (powdery mildew remediation), food processing, and more. The Element Grow Katana kills 99.99% of viruses and other contaminants within seconds of exposure. It’s extreme portability and lightweight, ultra slim design provides all day handheld comfort and ease of maneuverability. The Katana can be fully submerged in disinfectant solutions, for efficient and complete sanitization of the entire unit. It provides optimum disinfection power and faster rate of disinfection in a durable package 47% lighter than other industrial handheld units.
Comes with protective gloves and eye protection.
Free shipping in continental United States.
PRE-ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE. Due to high demand and backorders, purchases made for the Katana are will not be shipped until January 2021.
Bulk purchase discount!
Contact us today for bulk purchasing discount options.
The most powerful lightweight, cordless UVC sterilization wand specifically designed for direct exposure to contamination.
- Industrial grade, handheld UVC sanitizing light.
- Powered by a 12-volt, rechargeable battery with up to 2.5 hours of continuous runtime per battery. (Includes two in purchase.)
- Wearable, remote battery pack.
- Waterproof wand (IP67 rated) for full submersion in chemical disinfectant.
- Contains eight high performance long-life LEDs (26 watts total) that emit true 265 nm ultraviolet-C radiation, optimal for disinfection.
- 21.5-ounce (0.61 kg) lightweight construction.
- Ultra slim design of 1.5-inch (38 mm) diameter, allowing better accessibility into tight spaces.
- 30-inch (760 mm) length, providing farther reach while disinfecting and safer distance between user and light source.
- Can be used in direct contact with contaminated surfaces, maximizing its potency and minimizing disinfecting time.
- UVC light safety glasses and gloves included.
- Patent pending.
- Mercury free design. (No hazardous materials present if breaks.)
- Shatter free. (Does not use glass, fluorescent UVC tubes.)
- Light source is placed near end of wand to provide a minimum of 12-inches (39 cm) away from the user’s hand. (Some competitors designs require holding the light source mere inches away from the hand.)
- Ergonomic design with lightweight construction for lower user fatigue and a more natural range of motion.
- Waterproof lamp construction allows Katana to be used in wet environments without fear of electric shock.
|Dimensions||36 × 8 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.