E2 Air Filtration Unit with E-Guardian Monitoring
A 2000 CFM fan filter unit ready to take on indoor growing environments. The E2 Air Filtration unit with E-Guardian Monitoring establishes a comprehensive foundation for Good Manufacturing Practice facilities. It scrubs air to remove 98% of airborne particle contaminants 0.3 microns and larger within 30 minutes of runtime in a 2000 sq. ft. room. It tolerates damp environments and can be washed down and sterilized inside and out between uses.
The new built in E-Guardian IIoT based monitoring system is tailored to measure particle sizes that most affect agriculture and food processing facilities as well as human health. Its early warning system will alert you to jumps in particle counts, allowing you to act quickly to contain contamination outbreaks and find sources. Data can be exported for reporting needs and the large touchscreen provides quality visual ergonomics and ease of use.
The E2 is ideal for indoor growing environments, food production and extraction facilities, mold remediation and decontamination, and smoke removal. A formidable first line of defense in contaminant management.
Please expect roughly 5 weeks of lead time for orders.
A GMP ready, 2000 CFM fan filter unit with built in E-Guardian Monitoring System.
- Industrial grade, indoor unit made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Removes 98% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger within 30 minutes of runtime.
- Can rapidly develop and maintain a minimum ISO Class 5 or EU GMP Grade A/B cleanroom environment (as defined by EN ISO 14644-1)
- Can easily be washed and sanitized inside and out.
- Largest particle measurement range of any sensor system currently in production (0.3 to 40 microns).
- IIoT based system with live updates powered by RevoEdge.
- Easily monitor from smart phones, tablets and desktop/laptop computers from wherever you have internet.
- Calibrated sensor.
- Early warning system to alert you of particle concentration changes.
- Ability to export raw data.
- Flexible airflow discharge options.
- Large easy to use touchscreen.
- Efficient, variable speed fan and motor.
- Two high quality filters in each unit.
- High quality filter replacement gauges.
- Designed for continuous use and to be maintenance free aside from filter replacement.
- Low energy consumption, averaging only $.50 per day.
- Flexible power plug-in options
- 200 volts through 277 volts single phase and 50 or 60 hertz
- 110 volts single phase
- 10 year standard warranty on stainless steel structure.
- 2 year warranty on fan and controls.
|Dimensions||30 × 35 × 78 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.