E1 Air Filtration Unit – Mounted
A 2000 CFM fan filter unit ready to take on indoor growing environments, the mounted E1 Fan Filter unit scrubs incoming air to remove 99% of airborne particle contaminants 0.3 microns and larger. It tolerates damp environments and can be washed down and sterilized inside and out between uses. A formidable first line of defense in contaminant management.
Ideal for indoor growing environments, food production and extraction facilities, mold remediation and decontamination, and smoke removal.
2000 CFM Fan Filter Unit
- Industrial grade, indoor unit made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Two high quality filters in each unit.
- Removes 98% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger within 30 minutes of runtime.
- Can easily be washed and sanitized inside and out.
- Efficient, variable speed fan and motor.
- High quality filter replacement gauges.
- Designed for continuous use and to be maintenance free aside from filter replacement.
- Multiple ducting options
- Flexible power plug-in options
- 200 volts through 277 volts single phase and 50 or 60 hertz
- 110 volts single phase
- 10 year standard warranty on stainless steel structure.
- 2 year warranty on fan and controls.
For more information, customization options, or to purchase e-series filtration units directly, contact us at 1-888-353-6681 or Contact us.
|Dimensions||30 × 35 × 78 in|
E1 3 – Year Service Contract
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.