E1 Air Filtration Unit – Mounted
A 2000 CFM fan filter unit ready to take on indoor growing environments, the mounted E1 Fan Filter unit scrubs incoming air to remove 99% of airborne particle contaminants 0.3 microns and larger. It tolerates damp environments and can be washed down and sterilized inside and out between uses. A formidable first line of defense in contaminant management.
Ideal for indoor growing environments, food production and extraction facilities, mold remediation and decontamination, and smoke removal.
500 in stock
2000 CFM Fan Filter Unit
- Industrial grade, indoor unit made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Two high quality filters in each unit.
- Removes 98% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger within 30 minutes of runtime.
- Can easily be washed and sanitized inside and out.
- Efficient, variable speed fan and motor.
- High quality filter replacement gauges.
- Designed for continuous use and to be maintenance free aside from filter replacement.
- Multiple ducting options
- Flexible power plug-in options of 200 volts through 277 volts single phase and 50 or 60 hertz.
- 10 year standard warranty on stainless steel structure.
- 2 year warranty on fan and controls.
|Dimensions||30 × 35 × 78 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.