A 2000 CFM fan filter unit ready to take on indoor growing environments, the E1 filter incoming air in a single pass to remove 99% of airborne particle contaminants 0.3 microns and larger. It tolerates damp environments and can be washed down and sterilized inside and out between uses. A formidable first line of defense in contaminant management.
- Industrial grade, indoor unit made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Two high quality filters in each unit.
- Removes 98% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger within 30 minutes of runtime.
- Can easily be washed and sanitized, inside and out.
- Efficient, variable speed fan and motor.
- High quality filter replacement gauges.
- Designed for continuous use and to be maintenance free aside from filter replacement.
- Flexible power plug-in options of 200 volts through 277 volts single phase and 50 or 60 hertz.
- 10 year standard warranty on stainless steel structure.
- 2 year warranty on fan and controls.